General Accident Insurance
General Accident Policy Class
A product designed to cover the insured against loss of own-money or money for which the insured is responsible. The cover mitigates losses which occur:
- While in transit
- From any of the insured premises as a direct result of theft accompanied by violence by any person other than employee of the insured.
- From a locked safe or strong room at any of the insured premises stated in the schedule to the policy
- Cash in personal custody of a key employee of the company
- Loss of or damage to safe and strong rooms resulting from theft of money or any attempt thereat up to the amount stated in the schedule as limit of liability for any one loss.
Information required to effect the cover:
This cover is predicated on the provision of the under-listed details:
- Limit of money involved, in each category
- Limit of money on premises
- Cash limit in personal custody
- Limit of liability for loss/damage to safe and strong room
- Cash limit per carriage